- James has been with us since 2015 when Mike & Jodie first took over the business. He is known as Mike’s right-hand man and is a very hard worker! James loves loud music and his motorcycle.
- Alvie has been with us since April 2018 and is a valuable asset to our team! Alvie loves to make everyone laugh. His favorite sayings are, “You dropped your pocket.” and “Your shoes are untied,” When the girls are wearing sandals!
- Justin started working for Hi-Tech in 2012 and left to pursue a career in the oil fields in 2017. In March of 2019, he came back to continue his career in refrigeration. He is a dedicated worker with strong work ethic and a smart mouth! We are happy to have him back on the team.
- Mike is the boss man and works hard to ensure his customers are taken care of as well as his employees! Our customers and employees are not just that, they are family! Mike is known as the tough guy that gripes a lot but there is never a dull moment when you are around him.
- Tonya has been with our company since the beginning of 2015 and has proved to be invaluable to our business. She specializes in Invoicing as well as many other job duties that keeps her desk full and hands busy! Tonya loves Dr. Pepper and being a Gigi.
Tabitha is our Parts Manager and Collections Specialist. She started working with us Summer of 2018. When she is not counting inventory or working on numerous special “projects”, she has everyone laughing. She is a joy to work with and a great team member!
(Left to Right) Tonya, Jodie A.K.A. Boss Lady, Tabitha
The office girls work hard to keep these guys in line. They keep the office going, paper pushing and the lights turned on. They could not do it without the guys though. It takes everyone working as a team to accomplish our goals.
Here at Hi-Tech, our employees are family. We may not be related, but we consider ourselves to be. We are so fortunate to have such an awesome group of people that dedicate their time and loyalty to our company.